

May Day here turned out to be another rainy day. Elijah's birthday was the last day that the sun shone here in St. Paul. But we're making the most of it. We ventured out today for Elijah's first doctor's appointment. He did really well, but has shrunk a little since he was born. He eats enough for 2 babies so maybe he'll start gaining weight again. Otherwise, no problems, and he especially liked the car ride! Here's finally a picture of Elijah and his mom. And the one in the carseat just goes to show that thereare hats that are too big for a Klaas man!
4 comments:
Elijah's Mom looks like she is enjoying being home. What a sweet baby, I know , you haven't heard that, and I am not at all biased! XXXXOOOOO Grams
I think the one of C and E is the best and should be framed for posterity! You look so happy Christina, it brings tears to my eyes! And I don't even like babies! Just kidding- Elijah is my very favorite!
Can I be an honorary Auntie, since he doesn't have any real ones yet (just those single uncles!)? I promise to spoil him rotten and send him on home to you when we are done playing!
Good luck with your finals, Oscar- you can do it!
I mean single as in unmarried- no offense, April!
What does Ashley mean no Aunties?
He is just sooooo cute. and mommy is looking really good!
I hope Osk is getting his studying done and taking those finals so he can enjoy his son and wife....and Summer! It's going to be a fun summer for you all! We can't wait for our turn to give him hugs and kisses. love, AUNT Cathy and
UNCLE Ron....
Post a Comment