Thanks for the new pics. I sure do miss you! The workers finished the roof repairs above your bedroom. Now I can start getting your room ready for you! The weather is beautiful here. I hope it stays this way when you come out for your baptism so you can go with me to take Bini for a walk in the park! Bini sends her love (and Grandma too). See you soon, pal! Love, Papa
1 comment:
Elijah -
Thanks for the new pics. I sure do miss you!
The workers finished the roof repairs above your bedroom. Now I can start getting your room ready for you!
The weather is beautiful here. I hope it stays this way when you come out for your baptism so you can go with me to take Bini for a walk in the park! Bini sends her love (and Grandma too).
See you soon, pal!
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment