Broncos, broncos, broncos!!! GOoooooooo broncos! My heart was in my mouth when I saw the title of this post. ( I thought, but no, you would have CALLED if there had been an (the)event). But it is good to see JoJo at this stage! She is soo cute. : ) And who is the blue monster? 9 more days!
are those pajamas? looks like this is what EK is doing instead of sleeping. he looks like a little boy instead of a baby. i'll bet you can't wait until he turns 2 huh? i also like to team broncos (all 3 of them). we'll be checking in here again soon. talk to you soon.
3 comments:
Broncos, broncos, broncos!!! GOoooooooo broncos! My heart was in my mouth when I saw the title of this post. ( I thought, but no, you would have CALLED if there had been an (the)event). But it is good to see JoJo at this stage! She is soo cute. : ) And who is the blue monster?
9 more days!
They have you over a barrel, eh little buddy? You sure are getting tall.
are those pajamas? looks like this is what EK is doing instead of sleeping. he looks like a little boy instead of a baby. i'll bet you can't wait until he turns 2 huh? i also like to team broncos (all 3 of them). we'll be checking in here again soon. talk to you soon.
burt reynolds
Post a Comment