Monday, November 26, 2007

Waiting for Jo

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Miss Josephine Klaas. Her official due date was yesterday on the 25th of November. Grams Beth is here cheering us on and helping out with Elijah, but she is only here until Monday, so we'd really like baby to make her entrance while she is here, (mostly for Elijah's sake, as they are very good friends.) So we humbly ask for your prayers for a safe and timely birth of this little girl. I (the expectant mother) also ask for your prayers that I remain patient and try to enjoy the last few days before starting again with a newborn.

We'll keep you all posted and we hope all is well with everyone.

Christina (impatience) Klaas

2 comments:

Keli said...

Hello Osk and Christina! We are so anxious and excited for you! I check the blog every day with Luke to see if things are starting to happen with little Josephine. Prayers from Down Under are on the way, we think of you often and wish you the best in the upcoming adventure.
~ Keli ~

Anonymous said...

Hello Oscar, and Christina,

Our prayers are with you three, I know all will be fine. I am glad Beth can be there with you. Can't wait to see pics.

Fred & Jana