
We are still waiting for the little man to make it. We are excited and nervous. It would be great if he could wait until after osk's finals, but he hasn't been on board with his folks plan yet. As far as we know, he is very healthy and Christina's tummy measures right up to the health standard. Mom and baby are looking good.
We put the finishing touches on the nursery this weekend, and managed to brew some beer on the same day. The hospital bag is packed, we are on stork stand-by.
Leave some name suggestions, please.
We will post some more pictures soon. This is in front of our house, on March 19th.
O-n-C
5 comments:
I'm sure you are aware that April 25 is the feast day of St Mark the Evangelist (Patron of Notaries) ....And there isn't yet a Mark on our side of the family. April 24 is the feast of St Fidelis of Sigmaringen. How about a little Siggy?
We think Felix is a really cute name, but then you might have to deal with the whole Oscar and Felix Odd Couple thing.
Like Beth, I like Mark with a middle name of Edward and he could shorten it to Mek, like Osk. Or, how about Theodore with Edward, and call him TEK? Elijah and Isaac and Abraham are also nice names. As for me, Little Klaas sounds pretty cute right now. Happy Easter! Grams Lloyd
My turn.
I like "Isk": Isaac (MN?) Klaas.
Osk and Isk.
P.S. Norma isn't "Grams". She's "Oma".
See you soon.
I could go with an ISK, and was thinking of Ian. And then thought of other fine Irish names, like James, Hamish, or maybe Murtagh? But I am not sure of the Irish/German combo :).
How about Jacob? Biblical and cute! I'd also thought of Noah, but Ross pointed out that might be mistaken for "no class" and that would be no good!
I hope you guys had a happy holiday, and you are still feeling ok, Mama Bear. At least if you go into labor at work, everyone will know what to do!
Hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment